Entrance fee: 80 EUR / 330 PLN
The full marathon pass includes:
- entrance to the marathon in C.K. Agora
Attention: The pre-milonga (Thursday) and after-party (Sunday night), are separate events, which don't require earlier registration. (Everyone is welcome and you can buy the tickets at the entrance to these events)
- 2 x two-course meals served in the evening
- morning breakfast after last tanda
- tea, instant coffee and mineral water throughout – self-servicefresh fruits, salty and sweet snacks 24h/24h
- sandwiches on Saturday during the night
* If you want more, there is a restaurant in the venue.
There is a bar open 24h/24h, where soft and alcohol drinks will be served (friendly prices).
PAYMENT FOR THE MARATHON
The marathon fee can be paid through bank transfer after you receive the confirmation of your reservation.
The bank account number will be given to you in the registration e-mail only (thus it is necessary to supply us with a correct and active e-mail address).
The reservation is done by sending us a registration form, which will appear on the page REGISTRATION on the day of its opening (17-01-2019 : 21:00 CET) - see more here.
We don’t accept any other forms of registration.
In case of cancellation, we do not refund the full marathon fee, we will return
60% of the price of an entrance fee (per person) to the bank account of the payer.
In such case we will let to enter the marathon for the participants from the Waiting List.
After the date of 8.04.2019 no refunds will be made.
You can read more precisely about it in the Marathon Regulations.